Subtitle

a little bit adventure, a little bit wisdom, a little bit whatever

Monday, July 2, 2012

Wait and Hurry Up

So I wait, and I wait, and I wait. So long I begin to wonder if I will ever get an answer. And then it happens, the answer is: Yes, I have a job. Hooray! What's that? Work starts in a month and a half ...

So I put the house up for sale and look over my list of apartments and start packing and put the bike on Craigslist and ... so much. So much I've done, and so much left to do. Its gonna be a crazy month for sure. Tired and stressed but dealing with it, I guess. And every so often I have enough time to actually get excited about moving. But most of the time, for now, is just spent working. Getting ready. Though I am starting to feel like I am starting to get a handle on things.

The waiting is over. Now hurry up, you don't have much time. It will be here before you know.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'm guessing that they aren't playing relocation costs?

    ReplyDelete